"Cahaya Hati"

Sunday 27 May 2012

"So sooN"


Every time I close my eyes I see you in front of me. I still can hear your voice calling out my name. And I remember all the stories you told me. I miss the time you were around, But I’m so grateful for every moment I spent with you cause I know life won’t last forever. You went so soon, but I have to move on ’cause I know it’s been too long, I’ve got to stop the tears, keep my faith and be strong. I’ll try to take it all, even though it’s so hard. I see you in my dreams but when I wake up you are gone. Night and day, I still feel you are close to me. And I remember you in every prayer that I make. Every single day may you be shaded by His mercy, But life is not the same, and it will never be the same. I’m so thankful for every memory I shared with you. ‘Cause I know this life is not forever. There were days when I had no strength to go on. I felt so weak and I just couldn’t help asking: “Why?” But I got through all the pain when I truly accepted. That to God we all belong, and to Him we’ll return, Al Fatihah to my late father, Abdul Wahab bin Hussin. May Allah bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment